Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Baby's Room!




We finally finished the baby's room and it looks great! Stacey came over and added the handpainted designs to go with our "bumblebee" theme. She did an awesome job! We can't wait to see our new baby enjoy this room as much as we do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys. The room looks great and so do you Kendra. You are such a cute pregnant woman. Let us know as soon as you can when it happens and post some pictures of the cutie pie when she comes.
Maelynn

sakinsac said...

I love this blog! This is going to be so wonderful when Makenna makes her appearance . . .What a great way to get the news to everyone all at the same time. U look super Kendra and the room is perfect . . .I like seeking Drake too he's going to make the best body guard . . .