After 14 hours and lots of anticipation, our beautiful baby girl arrived on Sunday, April 20th at 6:37 pm. She was 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and 19 inches long.
Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful, I love all that hair! My daughter was born pretty much bald... I think its great you have a blog for family and friends, that's why I started mine and its turned into a journal that I hope my kids enjoy reading someday. Congratulations again, and blessings to you!
We are so happy for you guys, she is beautiful and I love her hair. I thought my kids had alot, not even close. I hope you are feeling better soon. She will grow so fast so make sure you give her tons of love and don't worry about the unimportant things like housecleaning and stuff. Give her a big hug for us. Love, Jon and Maelynn
We are so happy for both of you! Makenna is so lucky to have such wonderful parents! We really enjoyed seeing Makenna last Monday! We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Wow! Congratulations! Makenna is gorgeous! I am so happy for the two of you...you will make such wonderful parents! I have been thinking of you and sending all my BEST wishes your way! Keep posting pictures! I love seeing them!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful, I love all that hair! My daughter was born pretty much bald... I think its great you have a blog for family and friends, that's why I started mine and its turned into a journal that I hope my kids enjoy reading someday. Congratulations again, and blessings to you!
We are so happy for you guys, she is beautiful and I love her hair. I thought my kids had alot, not even close. I hope you are feeling better soon. She will grow so fast so make sure you give her tons of love and don't worry about the unimportant things like housecleaning and stuff. Give her a big hug for us. Love, Jon and Maelynn
We were so excited to meet Makenna. She is so beautiful, just like her mom. I can't wait to see her again. :O)
We are so happy for both of you! Makenna is so lucky to have such wonderful parents! We really enjoyed seeing Makenna last Monday! We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Wow! Congratulations! Makenna is gorgeous! I am so happy for the two of you...you will make such wonderful parents! I have been thinking of you and sending all my BEST wishes your way! Keep posting pictures! I love seeing them!
Post a Comment